Next Generation Sequencing
Yeast Two-Hybrid Screening Services
We offer a variety of protein interactome discovery solutions: parallel interaction fingerprints, comparative interaction profiles, and complete screening of protein variants and mutational profiles of proteins. We can construct custom cDNA libraries of interest for our clients. Our rigorous sample preparation, advanced next-generation sequencing (NGS) -coupled yeast two-hybrid (Y2H) platform, and advanced bioinformatics ensure that you receive the best possible candidate protein-protein interactions. Our experienced team members ensure high-quality data that you can trust.
What NGS-Y2H Services We Provide
- Library construction: we prepare custom made high-quality cDNA libraries with large complexities from the source of your choice
- cDNA library composition analysis with potential background or false positive clones identified
- Bait fusion protein construction with expression validation, potential toxicity and self-activation
- Yeast two-hybrid (Y2H) assay with your chosen bait(s) and cDNA library (conventional, with Sanger sequencing as readout)
- NGIS screening: Y2H with NGS readout, ideal for high throughput projects (screening >100 baits)
- NGIS mapping of known protein interactions to find the exact domain binding site
- Compound screening, profiling of drug dependent PPIs
- Discovery of target proteins binding to a known compound or drug
- NGS data from a standard Illumina platform
- Scored Y2H results scored with customized bioinformatics tools
- Data on a secure cloud-based platform
In addition to Yeast Two-Hybrid Screening service, we also offer other interaction assay services. For instance, targeted interaction assays, protein variant libraries, and additional binary interaction screens such as protein complementation assays.
Receive more information about next generation yeast two-hybrid screening services.
Skeptical of NGS-yeast two-hybrid screening? Interested, but need more information? Ready to buy, but need a quote?
Contact us for more information or to request a quote.